Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf 3006
The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre is superbly located on the banks of Melbourne's Yarra River, close to the heart of the CBD and just 30 minutes from Melbourne's International Airport. The new Convention Centre has received worldwide acclaim for achieving a 6 Star Green Star environmental rating by the Green Building Council of Australia, the first in the world for a convention centre.
The modern complex is a landmark in the area, perched on the south bank of the Yarra River, and surrounded on all sides by trams, trains, buses, taxi ranks and ample car parking. A short stroll along the iconic Southbank Promenade places you in the heart of Melbourne city – Australia's culture, cuisine and events capital – where visitors can enjoy a perfect café latte or award-winning local wine at any time of day or night.
The venue is an easy walking distance from a range of accommodation options, which will be available to delegates to book at the time of registering for the conference.
- Call for Abstracts Open11 January, 2019
- Early Bird Registration OpensFebruary 2019
- Call for Abstracts Close11 September, 2019
- Notifications to Authors10 October, 2019
- Early Bird Registrations Close11 November, 2019
Regular Registrations12 November, 2019 -
11 February 2020
- Late Registration Fees Apply From12 February, 2020
- Hand Surgery and the Digital Revolution Congress11 - 14 March, 2020